DPPH WP1 privacy and ethical questionnaire
- Authors: Jean Louis Raisaro (Fellay Group), Juan Troncoso-Pastoriza (LDS), Marcello Ienca (Vayena Group)
- Summary: The information collected in this questionnaire will be part of the inputs to the Requirements Definition work package (WP1) in DPPH. Within the scope of DPPH, this information will be aggregated and summarized, and then shared with the contributors for their validation before it is included in the official WP1 deliverable and a potential white paper. Afterwards, the project will translate the expressed needs into technological requirements, mapped into the system design that DPPH will implement and integrate. The questionnaire comprises two blocks: ethical and security/privacy requirements.
DPPH WP1 privacy and security questionnaire
- Authors: Jean Louis Raisaro (Fellay Group), Juan Troncoso-Pastoriza (LDS), David Froelicher (LDS), Joao Sa Sousa (LDS)
- Summary: The purpose of this questionnaire is to collect perceptions of hospital ICT-research representatives and CISOs on the privacy and security aspects related to the IT processes that involve medical data for research.
- HideMyApp : Hiding the Presence of Sensitive Apps on Android. A. Pham, I. Dacosta, E. Losiouk, J. Stephan, K. Huguenin, J.P. Hubaux. Accepted to USENIX Security, August 14-16, Santa Clara, CA, USA, 2019.
- Simulating Homomorphic Evaluation of Deep Learning Predictions. C. Boura, N. Gama, M. Georgieva, D. Jetchev. Accepted to CSCML 2019, Israel June 27-28, 2019.
- CHIMERA: Combining Ring-LWE-based Fully Homomorphic Encryption Schemes. C. Boura, N. Gama, M. Georgieva, D. Jetchev. Accepted to NuTMiC 2019, Paris June 24-27, 2019.
- Rethinking General-Purpose Decentralized Computing. E. Ceyhun Alp, E. Kokoris-Kogias, G. Fragkouli and B. Ford. The 17th Workshop on Hot Topics in Operating Systems, HotOS ‘19.
- OmniLedger: A Secure, Scale-Out, Decentralized Ledger via Sharding. E. Kokoris-Kogias, P. Jovanovic, L. Gasser, N. Gailly, E. Syta and B. Ford. IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy ‘18.
- UnLynx: A Decentralized System for Privacy-Conscious Data Sharing. D. Froelicher, P. Egger, J. S. Sousa, J. L. Raisaro, Z. Huang, C. Mouchet, B. Ford, and J.P. Hubaux: Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS), volume 4, pages 152–170, Minneapolis, USA, 2017.
- TFHE: Fast Fully Homomorphic Encryption over the Torus. I. Chillotti N. Gama, M. Georgieva, M. Izabachène. Accepted to Journal of Cryptology 2019.
- MedCo: Enabling Secure and Privacy-Preserving Exploration of Distributed Clinical and Genomic Data. J. L. Raisaro, J. R. Troncoso-Pastoriza, M. Misbach, J. S. Sousa, S. Pradervand et al. IEEE/ACM Transactions on computational biology and bioinformatics. 2018-07-13. DOI: 10.1109/TCBB.2018.2854776.
- CALYPSO: Auditable Sharing of Private Data over Blockchains. E. Kokoris-Kogias, E. Ceyhun Alp, S. D. Siby, N. Gailly, L. Gasser, P. Jovanovic, E. Syta and B. Ford.
- Privacy-preserving semi-parallel logistic regression training with FHE. S. Carpov, N. Gama, M. Georgieva, J.R. Troncoso. Under submission to BMC Medical Genomics Journal 2019
- Drynx: Decentralized, Secure, Verifiable System for Statistical Queries and Machine Learning on Distributed Datasets. D. Froelicher, J. R. Troncoso-Pastoriza, J. S. Sousa, J.P. Hubaux